Ac Service in Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, GA, and South Carolina
Best Air Conditioning Service in Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, and St George, SC
During summers, air conditioners work day in and day out without a break. Proper maintenance and servicing thus become essential. Without periodic tune-ups by a trusted air conditioning service company, the life of your equipment can be highly reduced. Plus, a good servicing and maintenance process helps your air conditioners to function more efficiently, thus recouping your money by curtailing the electricity bills to a great extent. Contact Us Today for AC Service In Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, GA, and South Carolina..
May Heating & Air offers detailed air quality control services, right from inspection to giving you the best possible solutions and enactment. Our highly experienced crews are well qualified and skilled to deal with any air conditioning system problems. Besides, our technical squad completes their chore on the promised time while following the CDM regulation compliance, full risk assessment activities, & safety constraints.
Who are we?
May Heating and Air company is a family-run business. We present premium Air Conditioning services in Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, GA, and South Carolina, mastered by our trained technicians. Protect yourself, your family members, and your colleagues from summer by choosing our expert technicians. Don’t worry about the heat, because we assure you won’t know the temperature outside! Our services are the best Air Conditioning services in Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, Savannah, GA, and South Carolina. We believe in customer satisfaction and provide emergency services without costing your time.
Your air conditioning unit needs servicing when:
- AC making strange grinding or squealing sounds
- A broken or malfunctioning thermostat
- Malfunctioning AC inverter
- Reduced airflow
- Leaking refrigerant and more
What happens in an AC servicing?
A technician conducts the examination of a unit’s fundamental elements like a compressor, evaporator unit, condenser unit, fan motor, thermostat, etc., during AC service to test for any failure. If any fault is found in the elements during AC service, then the technician recommends a rehabilitation or replacement as required.
The air filter and fin are washed and cleaned properly. He also examines if there is any leakage from the pipes and tubes present inside the AC unit. While performing the AC service, the technician cleans the drain and eliminates the dirt and residue to stave off the trouble of water leakage from the AC unit. The machinist also checks whether the coolant level is proper or not.
The decent way to get excellent performance out of your air conditioner is to have it serviced periodically. It is always a good idea to have your air conditioner tested at least once every year before the inception of scorching summers.
We deliver a myriad of HVAC services to residential and commercial customers and have been in this field of business for quite a while now. Some of our air conditioning Service are:
- AC Repair
- AC Replacement
- AC Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Installation
- AC Tune-Up
- High-Efficiency Amana brand Air Conditioning
- AC Construction installation
- Central AC Repairs
- AC Cleaning and Servicing
Call us now or drop us your queries on the website. We revert within the same day!
Why choose us?
Our clients recommend us because we offer:
- Customer Satisfaction: Customer satisfaction is our goal. Our client testimonials are proof of our impeccable service. We are happy if our clients are satisfied.
- Prompt after-sales services: We check on our customers’ post services to help them out in difficulties. Our technicians are open 8 am -8 pm in case you require emergency services.
- Excellent staff: Our staff will answer your questions between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. We cater to queries over phone calls as well as on our website.
- Finance option: The Finance option is available on all repairs and equipment. This option is available for American Home Shield customers as well. Do not worry about payments and warranty. We have it sorted here!
Why get your AC fixed through May Heating & Airway?
- Double-check and satisfactory service guarantee: Our technicians ensure that all the parts of your AC are running appropriately. Now, this guarantees that your cooling system is working efficiently, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increase the lifespan of your HVAC equipment: Our competent team does an air conditioning service with care & precision and makes sure that your AC unit lasts for years without any further issues.
- Experience and training: To spare yourself from excessive anxiety and tension during summer, all you need to do is call us whenever you notice an AC system trouble. Our trained techs with best-in-the-industry knowledge & experience can address every AC issue with minimal inconvenience.
Contact us today and get your AC serviced!